Many homeowners love bay windows because they add space, ventilation, and light into homes. This window style also offers a 180° view of the outdoors. If you’re planning to get one today, here are 12 design ideas from Renewal by Andersen® of Sacramento:
1. You can use the added space as a bench, adding cushions and pillows for comfort.
2. Use bay replacement windows in Sacramento to frame panoramic outdoor views. They can serve as an inspiration, which works well for study areas.
3. Instead of building seats, you can use the space as desks for bedrooms, study areas, and living rooms.
4. For kitchens, you use these windows as breakfast nooks. This design works well if you use the same color palette as your kitchen.
5. In bedrooms, you can use corner bay windows as cozy couches. You can pair them with stylish window treatments for privacy.
6. For a relaxing theme, opt for light colors like yellow, white, or cream.
7. Maximize views and light by using large grid-less picture windows in the middle of your bay window.
8. Install two bay windows side by side for a beautiful focal point and architectural flair. You can accentuate it with stylish furniture.
9. High ceilings also work well for bay windows, especially in nooks.
10. For your next home remodeling in Sacramento, CA, floor-to-ceiling bay windows create a sense of openness and larger indoor space.
11. You can also build storage underneath the desk or couch that you’re building. You can choose from pullout or pullup drawers. You can also opt for open shelving.
12. For bathrooms, you can build open shelves on the side of the bay windows for creative storage space.
You can make the most of your bay windows with these design ideas. We can also help you customize your new units with hardware, grille patterns, and finishes. Our bay windows also come with either concave or hip roofs that come in 31 colors. Trust Renewal by Andersen for quality Sacramento doors and windows.