Selecting the best window installers is one of the most important decisions for any homeowner. Poorly installed windows and doors may end up costing more in the long run, so correct installation is key to ensure high performance for years to come. Although most manufacturer warranties don’t cover installation, at Renewal by Andersen of Sacramento, each project our master window installers complete is covered under your limited lifetime warranty.
And unlike other window companies, our master window installers aren’t outside hires, but are trained in the Renewal by Andersen tradition of craft expertise, benefitting both the customer and the home. Here is a portion of the training components and homeowner advantages you should expect from our Master Installers:
What Makes Our Team the Best Window Installers
Our master installers are trained in the following components:
- Design Considerations
- Models of windows and doors
- Custom window and door configurations
- New home, remodel and replacement installations
- Codes and HoA specifications
- Industry standard installation techniques
- Correct usage of sealant and flashing
- Interior/exterior jobsite safety
- Quality control and homeowner protection
How Homeowners Benefit
- Increased energy efficiency and homeowner satisfaction
- No costly call-backs due to incorrect installation
- No long-term liability due to water damage, mold, etc.
- Easy window and door maintenance
- Maximized custom product enhancements
Proper installation is critical to the lifespan of your windows and doors, and our master window installers understand the value in professional quality of service. At Renewal by Andersen, our installation teams are trained on safe practices and installation techniques based on industry standards for both new construction and replacement projects, ensuring that our team includes the best window installers. Contact us today to schedule a free, in-home consultation.