It’s the season for home improvement. Prepare your home this fall in the best way possible with well-maintained doors. After all, your exterior units increase your home’s curb appeal, while maintaining its comfort and energy efficiency. If you haven’t given them a tune-up, Renewal by Andersen® of Sacramento can help you.
Here are some tips to keep your doors in great shape this fall:
What to Do
- Make sure your patio doors in Roseville, CA are operating easily by cleaning the hinges and removing dirt and debris buildup along the edges
- Fix squeaky hinges with silicone lubricant or light penetrating oil.
- If your weather stripping is old and worn-out, invest in newer, better ones.
- Clean and remove debris from the rollers and tracks of your sliding doors.
- Lubricate your door’s hardware.
- Check if your door’s wood grain is rough to the touch. It might be time for a fresh coat.
- Call your trusted door contractor to check your unit’s condition if it has more serious issues.
Why Choose Renewal by Andersen® of Sacramento
Maintaining your doors is easy and worry-free when you work with Renewal by Andersen of Sacramento. As the premier contractor for quality windows and sliding French doors in Roseville, CA, we can make sure that your home stays comfortable and energy-efficient in every season.
We use Fibrex® material in all our doors, as it combines the durability and strength of wood with the low maintenance features of vinyl. Fibrex doesn’t crack or warp, and does not require painting. This means you don’t have to apply a fresh coat of paint to maintain your door’s appearance at all.
Our glass technology exemplifies energy efficiency. With our Low-E4 glass in your doors, your home will keep comfortable indoor temperature, while saving you on energy costs.
With Andersen doors installed in your home, fall cleaning and maintenance will be a breeze. When you’re ready for a better, more efficient option, look no further than Renewal by Andersen® of Sacramento for replacements. Our doors are a lovely, lasting solution to your needs.
Call us today at (916) 389-2000 for a free estimate.