Part-time / Full-time
Be part of something special
If you share our passion for creating great customer experiences and are excited to be well rewarded for doing so, Renewal by Andersen is the place for you. Let your talents shine as part of a highly energized team that thrives on success.
At Renewal by Andersen, you receive the training and support you need to make the most of every opportunity. Become a valued part of the dynamic Renewal by Andersen family and see just how far your entrepreneurial drive can take you.
The Events Specialist is responsible for following directions from the Non-Traditional Marketing Manager. This position is responsible for providing the necessary product information and customer service of each event.
Pay range $14 per hour plus bonuses.
30+ hour schedules are available Monday – Sunday
(these schedules can include evenings and weekends between the hours of 9:00 am and 7:00 pm).
Medical/Dental/Vision coverage available to those working regularly over 30 hours per week after 60 days of employment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Ability to maintain a cooperative working relationship with all company employees, suppliers and customers.
• Must be able to withstand the rigors of frequent daily travel, and computers and office equipment
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work under time constraints
• Represent the company at all times with the utmost degree of professionalism
Any time you have our shirt on you are representing our company!
• A minimum of 1 demo per 10 hours of work is required.
• Events specialists are required to travel within our territory. RbA is not responsible for “Acts of God” while traveling to and from your work location. Map is attached.
• Uniform requirements shall be met at all times while in the booth – polo shirt and Khaki’s.
• Maintains a functional familiarity with RbA of Sacramento’s suite of products and services.
• Demonstrates positive customer interactions
• Must have your own vehicle and be available to work most weekends and all Holiday’s excluding Thanksgiving and Christmas.
• Must be able to transport event/ set-up equipment.
• Must have cell phone and enough data to send text’s and pictures to supervisor and call center.
• Cell phones will only be used for work communications, and for personal use the employee should be outside of the booth during break time.
• Performs any other related, unrelated, unassigned, unspecified, out of the ordinary or special duties that may be assigned.
Email resume to: hiring@RBAsacramento.com