For your window replacement, choosing a material that is built to last is the wisest choice. Renewal by Andersen® revolutionizes the window replacement industry by providing an innovative frame material that is both sophisticated and robust. Fibrex® is a prime window material on the market that is known for its durability.
What is Fibrex?
Made from polymer and wood, it offers the classic look of wood and the low-maintenance qualities of vinyl. Let us take a closer look at its composition:
- Eco-friendly composition: 40% wood fiber by weight, 60% thermoplastic polymer by weight, some of which is reclaimed.
- Fibrex blocks thermal transfer better than metal and aluminum. This helps in reducing space heating and cooling.
- Since no repainting and wood preservative treatment is needed, VOC (volatile organic compounds) emissions are reduced.
- Proven to be twice as strong as vinyl; weather-tight seals stay fitted for improved energy efficiency.
- It is tested to retain rigidity and stability in varying weather conditions and in all climates.
- Renewal by Andersen’s exclusive process blends the color well with the material during frame production for a guaranteed long-lasting beauty.
What makes Fibrex a cut above the rest?
Fibrex has intensive thermal insulating properties. Combined with High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass, it helps your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
Fibrex frame reflects lines and shape of your original windows. Most replacement windows on the market feature a square shape that looks artificial. Vinyl, which is a popular frame material is often thicker that reduces the glass area.
Fibrex is backed up by a 20/2/10 Limited Warranty, which is one of the most competitive in the window industry.
Choose Renewal by Andersen of Sacramento for replacement windows and patio doors in Roseville CA. With our wide selection of window and door styles made of Fibrex, we guarantee to deliver beautiful, durable, and energy-efficient products that other brands can’t.
For your windows and sliding French doors in Roseville CA, contact us today for a free consultation and estimate.