New Windows for Residents Throughout Greater Northern California
At Renewal by Andersen, we are dedicated to providing you with high-quality new windows that can add value and aesthetic appeal to your home. Discover Beautiful Styles Suitable for Any Room in Your House
We offer a wide range of window styles and customization options, including casements, trim, and wood finishes. Five of our most popular styles include the following:
- Awning Windows: Our awning windows provide a great way to boost your ventilation. If opening your windows requires a reach, such as over a kitchen sink or counter, then this particular style is an ideal choice.
- Bay Windows: By projecting outward from your wall, bay windows can make a small room appear larger. They consist of three window panels, with the center panel being the largest. This option brings plenty of natural sunlight into your home and can be used as a seating area or storage space.
- Casement Windows: With hinges at either side, casement windows open outward. They combine energy-efficiency, beauty, and functionality in one streamlined design.
- Double Hung Windows: These energy-efficient windows open from both the top and the bottom, allowing easy maintenance and great ventilation. Our double hung windows are available in a wide variety of colors, hardware, and finishes.
- Sliding Windows: Sliding windows are the perfect way to brighten up any room in your house. Because they can open from both sides, cleaning and maintenance should be relatively simple.
Window Replacements Can Add Value to Your Home
Replacing windows is one of the quickest ways to increase the value of a home. Energy-efficient windows are a primary incentive for many homebuyers. They can also enhance your home’s appearance by complementing the interior and exterior design.
Our Experts Will Guide You Through the Selection Process
No matter your style preferences, our design consultants will help you choose the windows that are most suitable for your space. During your consultation, we’ll address specific issues like drafts and leaks, and then your new windows will be manufactured precisely to meet the measurements and requirements of your home. Once you make your final purchase, our certified master installers will complete the job and leave your home spotless.
If you are ready to replace your current window styles for high-quality new windows, call Renewal by Andersen today at (916) 525-7711, or fill out the contact form on the right side of the page to request a free consultation.