Window Installation Experts for El Dorado County
You Can Count on Us for All Your Window Needs
Getting new windows can be both an exciting and stressful time, especially if you’ve never invested in replacement window installation previously. You need to consider so many items, including what type of windows you want and need, who you should get to do the installation and more.
But before you consider any of that, you might want to ensure that you even need new windows. Most of us don’t have enough experience to determine this. That’s why it is important to work with a trusted window installation contractor like Renewal by Andersen® of Sacramento, that can perform an honest assessment of your windows and provide you with a comprehensive estimate of your needs – all for free.
Is It Time for New Windows?
We will all ask ourselves this question at one time or another, but how can you really tell if you should get new windows? Here are some telltale signs that your windows have started to fail:
- They’re hard to open or close. You should be able to effortlessly operate your windows at all times.
- You feel drafts near the windows. This can reduce your home’s overall energy efficiency, increasing your HVAC costs.
- You see damage to the windows, especially warping, chipping, rot or more.
- They look old. If your windows are extremely old with peeling paint or other issues, this can negatively affect your overall curb appeal.
- You hear noise from the outside. Your windows should reduce exterior sounds, especially when closed.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
If you do believe it’s time for new windows, then you need to contact the trusted window installers at Renewal by Andersen of Sacramento. We provide services to customers throughout El Dorado County and the surrounding areas. One of our experienced professionals will help you determine the state of your windows, so schedule your free consultation now. Contact us at (916) 525-7711, or you can fill out our online form.