When it comes to replacement windows in Sacramento, CA, Renewal by Andersen® is the leading choice of River City residents. Renewal offers high-grade replacement windows made not just for looks, but designed to provide excellent energy efficiency and long-term performance as well.
Our window frames are constructed of Fibrex®, a revolutionary composite material available only through Renewal by Andersen. Fibrex is composed of wood fiber and thermoplastic polymer, so it is low-maintenance and built to withstand every weather condition and the test of time. Because Fibrex is stronger than other window materials, including vinyl, our frames and sashes can be designed with a narrower profile – providing more glass area, more light and a better view of your surroundings.
Renewal by Andersen windows are also constructed with insulating glass so they provide energy efficiency like no other window on the market. Choose from high-quality glass options including High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass that is 45% more energy-efficient in summer and 56% in winter when compared to ordinary dual-pane glass, or High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass that is 70% more energy-efficient in summer and 47% in winter.
However, choosing the right window is not just about energy efficiency; we understand your replacement windows also have to complement your home. That’s why Renewal offers a wide range of beautiful window styles to choose from.
- Awning.Awning windows are hinged at the top and swing outward, so you can enjoy ventilation even in the rain.
- Bow & bay.Bow and bay windows are a unique architectural feature that extend from the exterior wall to create an expansive view.
- Casement. Casements are hinged along the side and swing outward. A single glass panel provides maximum viewing area without taking up too much space.
- Double-hung. Classic double-hung windows in Sacramento feature two sashes that slide vertically for excellent ventilation. A wide range of customizable options is available.
- Picture. With a large glass panel and sleek frame, a picture window creates a stunning view. Picture windows are very versatile when combined with other window styles.
- Sliding. Sliders open horizontally and do not take up a large amount of space, making them the perfect ventilating solution for tight spaces.
- Specialty. Specialty windows can be custom-made to satisfy your needs and wants.
If you are interested in enhancing your home’s overall look and energy performance, quality replacement windows from Renewal by Andersen of Sacramento can help you realize your goals. Call (916) 389-2000 now to request your free estimate.